15.7.10

july16th

 I'll wait.

I don’t need you, but I want you.
So here’s me, choosing to want you.
I want you. Whatever that may be.

I hate spending weeks in bed crying.
I hate feeling like I’m crumbling to the ground.
And most of all, I hate waiting for you to come around.

But I love you.
So I’ll cry, because I miss you.
I’ll lie in pieces on the ground until I have you.
And I’ll wait for your return, because I promised you exactly that.

I might not need you in my life.
I might not need anyone in my life.
I can breathe just fine - I can walk upright.
I really don’t need anyone to live.

But to be happy, I think I might want someone.
So I’ll choose to want you.
And I’ll wait.
Because right now, you’re not here.
You’re doing what you have to.
And that’s perfectly alright, because I’ll understand.
And I’ll wait.

I’ll wait here - I’ll wait for you.
As much as it hurts, I will always wait for you. -http://fragmentsofletters.tumblr.com/
ansarap basahin.. one day i might read this to someone.




happy birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment