13.8.10

I WAS HERE.

"Living my dream is my song to the world."

I never wanted to be a Doctor, but I wish I could help anyone getting through with whatever pain he/she is undergoing.

I never wanted to be a Writer, but I wish I could write into everyone's mind I knew, how good life is.

I never wanted to be Hero, I just wish to be just ME lending a hand, helping other in my own little way.

I never wanted to be a Painter, but I wish I could paint smile into everyone's faces whenever they remember me.

I never wanted to be a Teacher, but I wish I could convey to the youth how important education is.

I never wanted to be a Photographer, but I wish I could capture every moments of joy that's happening.

I never wanted to be a Dancer but I wish I could show to the world in every move I make that I was here.


Cause I know it's my destiny to leave more than a trace of myself in this place...


"I wanna do somethin’ that matters, say somethin’ different, somethin’ that sets the whole world on it's ear. I wanna do somethin better, with the time I've been given. I wanna try to touch a few hearts in this life, and leave nothin’ less than something that says I was here." -Lady Antellebum, AT&T TEAM USA Soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment