7.6.10

i hope she's online :D

Ma,

I just want you to know that wherever you are right now, you are never forgotten.

I know you are quite at ease up there, hmm..well, I do hope so..

Ma, I wanna say sorry. I've been a heartache to you when you were still here with us. I wanna say sorry because, I often answered you whenever you scold me but that was my way of showing you that something is wrong in the family. I am very sorry because, during the time you're ill, I always nagged at you especially when you stay up late, at the wee hours of morning when all you really wanted was to talk with me heart to heart. I am sorry for every pain I brought to you..

Ma, I dont mean it.

I mean if I could be only perfect just to see you happy I would have done that.. But even though I am like this I know you were proud of me somehow. Proud that your eldest daughter had become this responsible, had grown a little bit stronger and wiser. Proud that your little Irish had grown into someone mature, able to handle life's unwanted blessings and will always be proud that Irish was your daughter...

Ma, we miss you sooooo much..

Every time I get to think of you, all good memories kept on flash backing. It's my way of relieving myself from stress reminiscing how good my life was when we still have you. I remember how we celebrated your last birthday, I could still wrote down all the activities we had that day on a list with exact time. I woke up in the morning happy, as I kissed you in your cheek..You smiled.. and that was the sweetest smile I have ever seen in my entire life. I told you I dont have anything to give you but a letter, saying how sorry I am for all the misfortunes we brought into your life, saying how much we appreciate you, telling you how important you are to us and whenever I read that letter again, I burst into tears...

Ma, I LOVE YOU.. WE LOVE YOU...

We will always remember all the things you taught us. Thank you for the memories, thank you for letting us feel that motherly love you had for us. Thank you for the hugs whenever I hate the world. Thank you for the sarcastic compliments that sucks yet made my day complete. Thank you for the kisses everytime I done something good. Thank you for every little thing you've done for us for the past 22 years. Thank you for the delicious foods you cooked every time there is a celebration or even if there's no celebration at all. Thank you for all the sweet messages, I miss your text messages Ma.

I have lost my bestfriend when you died. I have lost the biggest part of me, it was with you.

Whenever I tend to think of Oct.6 the hardest-worst day of my life, it creeps me up. I am still puzzled how did I make it? How did I overcome everything when you passed away, maybe, it's true...

YOUR WITH US.

YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE US. YOU AND PAPA..

Happy 44th Ma... Your'e not menopaus-ing anymore.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment