20.3.10

3:19

"I TRUST IN YOU ALONE..."

Dear God,

How are you? Hectic? Hehe..

How I wish I could read this letter to you. I am in trouble, I know, before I utter my words, you read it already in my heart. I have no one to talked to dear Lord, except you... My friends will not even care with whatever burden I encounter. No relatives, cousins, even aunts would care to listen to what I say for even they, have their own circumstances. Yes dear God, I know life isn't about fun and joys. It's about dealing every problem that's coming our way..and so do I dont have any right to complain, but to thank you for everything...

First, I wanna thank you for guiding me always and giving me the ability to make right decisions. This path I am taking now is not easy dear Lord. It's really not..But I do trust in YOU. and with all my might I do hope for the best..as always..

I thank YOU for I was able to face all those trials, for making me strong all the time and for the heart that is not grieveful. I thank Ye, for everything that's happening and for the things that's yet to come. Thanks for all Your instruments such as helpful people who lends a hand everytime I needed them, that you never forget to send to me especially when I need them. In return, make me also Your instrument to help others coz I owe it all to You, MY God Almighty.

I know dear Lord that the life ahead of us is a great battle of pain and joy, triumph and failure, success and errorr, yet through it all, I know YOU will be there..FOR SURE. and that You will never leave us.

You put me in this circumstance, because You trust me that I can handle whatever may come. Nevertheless, same with You, My God..I trusted YOU.

with all my life.
with all my heart,

Lovelots,
Ai-ai..

i love you dear God.

No comments:

Post a Comment