23.12.09

i

i am aixz de guzman and i have a strange sense of humor, i don't laugh when you expect me to laugh (happens almost everytime) maybe because i am corny or slow or just plainly not in the mood to play with stupidity..

i am 21 turning 22, looking young and alcoholic.. i love alcohol's effect on me.. i feel clean and germ-free and.. idk.. i just love.. alcohol.. it's smell.. and.. oohh everything

i am nerdy/geeky/dorky by means and ways.. i can't help it.

i am into writing,music and click.snap.flash!

i burst into songs (i do sing in the banyo.XD).. get wasted with pen and paper.. and i always have a thing for black and white photos.. i love black and white.. the sad aura.. the drama.. everything :) it makes me happy all the time.. it's ironic.

i don't watch tv.. i get updated through the internet.. i know it's sad.


i am anti-social. it's true.
i like being alone.
but that doesn't mean i hate talking/dealing with people because it irks me everytime.. i'm easy to work with.. it's just that.. i'm not into people at all....not anymore..

i like food.. free food.. sweet stuff.. tasty stuff.. candies.. and.. acids.

i like to work for people..

i love to eat... to sleep... to eat.. and to sleep..

i like loud music.. rock works on me.. the fray + paramore = heaven..
senti music is my weakness too.. it gets on my nerves.. creeps.. gives me the chills and surprise! HIGH!!

i hate wasting time..

i like keeping memories.. and laughing at em whenever i remember em!

i like empty streets.. skies.. rain.. coffee..

i play with words.. i love words..

i'm into baby stuffs.. but i hate babies.. specially when they cry.. i hate ugly kids too.

i don't like gifts..

surprises will do! :D

i am the almost eldest child.. my sibs are "artistahin" and yeah.. forget about me.

i always complain about how boring my life is.. but.. to think of it.. i must love it bec of having almost everything i want but yeah.. this is me, my mind, my life and my point of view.. so don't mess with me...

i'm still grateful though.. :)

i am careful with my feelings and emotions.. i share some.. and keep a lot.

i don't believe in true love, destiny, soulmates, "happily ever after" , craaaap etcetera.

i believe in forever.. and togetherness.

wow, welcome to my life and congratulations because you now know everything about me!

duh, ofkarz not.

i don't even know who i really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment